Huawei Watch GT 3 grabs August 2023 update with new features and optimizations
Huawei Watch GT 3 is receiving an August 2023 software update in the global market and the company is sending new improvements for the smartwatch.
The latest software update for Huawei Watch GT 3 comes with firmware version 220.127.116.111 and a downloadable package size of 121 megabytes. The watch will get this new software gradually.
Huawei Watch GT 3 is receiving the August 2023 update with a new sleep mode, which helps you to track the images and the company will seed this to the smartwatch users. The watch will add a new ability to launch an app from the shortcut menu.
Added a feature to detect if the watch strap is too loose during any exercise. It also added incoming call notifications for some social media apps. This is quite a unique ability to keep the user informed about the latest app notifications.
The company is adding support for identifying messages from some social media apps through emojis. Aside from new features, the update also optimizes swim lap accuracy. It has the optimizations for accuracy of heart monitoring during exercise. Lastly, the update improves SpO2 measurement technology for better health management.
Here’s the full changelog of this update:
- Added sleep mode.
- Added the ability to open an application from the shortcut menu.
- Added a feature to detect if the strap is too loose during exercise.
- Added support for incoming call notifications for some social media apps.
- Added support for identifying messages from some social media applications via emojis.
- Optimized swim lap accuracy.
- Optimized the accuracy of heart rate monitoring during exercise.
- The accuracy of SpO2 Measurements has been improved.
You can check for the latest software update with the Huawei Health app. Open the app and then select your smartwatch, followed by the settings to request new firmware. Once installed, the smartwatch will restart.
(source – Huaweiailesi)